Friday, January 8, 2010

A mini vacation back to September


Orion and Dan are at Grandma and Grandpa McKinsey's while I'm home to work (sniff). Lest you imagine that I am getting too much done, and not thinking about my first weeklong separation from my darling son (and husband, but I'm more used to his being away), I will periodically post pictures as a break from crafting my upcoming talk and chapter.

We visited Grandpa Joe and Grandma Karen at the Oregon coasts most perfect time--early September. Above, me rescuing two starfishes from Zoe the dog at low tide, and showing it to Orion, below. I enjoy remembering this warmer time as it has been snowing, beautiful and cold, all day this good January 7.











Nothing like relaxing with the lawn mower on the hammock!

1 comment:

Becca said...

SUMMER! I miss you so! Great pics!