Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Things I say that make Orion laugh


For Dan, and anyone else who is amused by my antics as a Mama. (I'm the tickle monster in this house, just like my daddy was.)

"blah, blah, blah" (Dan started this one, months ago.)
"blue, blue, blue,
"smelly, smelly, smelly"
"zzzzzzzzzip!" (when zipping up p.j.s)
"Mooooooo"
"Moo, Moo, MooMooMOOOMOOMOOMOOO"
"I don't know, do I? PIU PIU PIU PIU" (me imitating Tina Fey imitating Sarah Palin. I don't think he gets the satire, just the funny ending. For that matter, I don't know if I get it...)
The eensy weensy spider and animal sounds are HUGE right now; peekaboo is a bit passe' but still fun
"aaaaaiiii pow! pow! pow!" (me being a boxer)
"gallopagallopagallopa gallop!"
"loco mama! loco mama! loco mama!"

I think that last one just about sums it up.

1 comment:

nathalia said...

Oh man! I love this! Marc thinks that's how I spend my days and why Madeleine is so crazy... because those antics are mine as well! Pretty accurate. I love the PIU PIU PIU! One of my favorites. My other fav is chicken noises from Arrested Development: CHAW-CHECHAW, CHAW CHECHAW complete with arm and leg motions.