Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Costume and Endorsement


Superman and Obama Mama. Together we can be a force for good! Orion is voting for Superman (a.k.a. Grandpa Joe) we think, and I am voting for Obama. With that, I'll stop being political on this family blog, but if you want to know my many (many) reasons why I think Obama'll be a really terrific president, call me. A large factor (besides the fact that I agree with his political philosophies): his humility. No more hubris in the WH for me.

6 comments:

Sam said...

Yaaaaaaay! :)

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

the peacock family is with you!!!:)

Eva said...

hi mom!

Unknown said...

checkig out this comment thing

Sam said...

YayBama! Yay Mama! :)

grandma Pam said...

We love Orion and his superman costume. The blue matches his eyes. Looking forward to seeing you all. Love, grandpa Mike and grandma Pam.