Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eight Month Pictures!


Now a short interlude, before we return to Orion, the main attraction. Here is our garden in late late summer; thanks to our garden partner family, we've been able to grow many delicious veggies. I just threw the last tomato salad together yesterday; and butternut squashes wait for their turn in a soup later this week. The corn, perhaps you can see, was not a success.

But this volunteer pumpkin was! (It climbed over the fence--now we have a jack-o-lantern possibility from our own yard--and we'll carve it with the neighborhood kids.)

OK, back to the li'l O. He has mastered pulling himself by his arms, and recognizes that there is a more efficient way to get around--probably he'll coordinate his arms and legs before we have a chance to babyproof. I am TRYING to post a video...


2 comments:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

He is such a sweetheart! I cannot believe how time flies! I LOVE your pumpkin!:)

PS I looked at your pictures that Liz took...they are amazing! You are gorgeous! What a beautiful family!

Sam said...

L'shana tovah, Eva, Orion and Dan!!!

I wish I could pick pumpkins with you in person....

Lots of love from Auntie Masanta